This Gorgeous Anti-Aging Tan Is Made In The Shade!
There is just no upside to tanning. It leads to skin cancer (deadly) or leathery, wrinkly photo-aging (mummification). This virgin coconut oil-rich bronzing technique lets you channel Raquel Welch circa “One Million Years B.C.” … without looking one million years old.
What you need:
- Tarte-à-Tan Antioxidant Bronzing “Coco” Powder
- Know-It-Oil or Oil’s Well virgin coconut oil
- Small bowl or saucer.
- Nail file or hard, thin spatula
Using your nail file or thin spatula, scrape about ¼ teaspoon of Tarte-à-Tan Antioxidant Bronzing “Coco” Powder into a small bowl or saucer.
Add virgin coconut oil (Know-It-Oil or Oil’s Well) in the same amount you’d use on your face and body.
Stir, then spread on like a lotion, starting with legs, then torso and arms. The leftover oil on your hands is the perfect amount for your face.
Feel like you need more glow on the face?
- Dust on some more Tarte-à-Tan (How To Apply Bronzer) and add a warm blush (Skin Bloom Blush in Bellini is an all-time favorite with a tan).
- Want to kick the shimmer up even more? Add Skin Bloom Blush in Luminous strategically (Hypoallergenic Strobing).
Blow-dry and/or complete the rest of your makeup before getting dressed — because virgin coconut oil’s fatty acids are native to skin, it sets quickly (and even if it stains clothing it usually washes out easily).
That’s it! Your anti-aging tan is complete!
Instead of wiping off the little leftover oil, scrunch up the ends of your hair for a leave-in conditioning treatment. Or gently pat your hair to help tame fly-aways!